Ongoing access and expertise for medical professionals, farmers, businesses & investors
CEALLY'S UNIQUE CONSULTING STYLE
She has consulted 100+ farmers and medical professionals across the world on sourcing quality products, crop rotation, ag partnerships, ethical and quality business practices, and many other vital areas.
She is a top 10 cannabis leader in the world and has generated a record of $978,000 in one month, She has built & currently manages a growing sales team of 2,000+ international sales reps in 200 countries. She has conducted 80+ cannabis education events and has spoken at conferences with up to 6,000 attendees.
Having a Master Certification in Cannabis, Ceally combines her extensive knowledge of the cannabis industry as a whole to consult, broker and license for medical professionals, farmers, businesses and investors on cultivating, farming, manufacturing and dispensing cannabis products. She has also consulted 1,000+ families with special needs kids.
Additionally, she has built a loyal social media following and now educates businesses and individuals on successful social media marketing strategies, and has been hired to handle multiple cannabis-related marketing and branding deals. She is on the advisory board for Silo Wellness.
Ceally is committed to overhauling the Cannabis Industry for quality oversight, improved education, professionalism, quality business practices and consumer protection to ensure a safe and respectable industry for everyone.
Her work has been featured in major press and media outlets such as ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and CW.
CEALLY CONSULTS, BROKERS, AND LICENSES FOR
Doctors, Chiropractors, Personal Trainers and Psychiatrists
All Agricultural Backgrounds Such As Soy and Corn
All Businesses on Social Media Marketing Strategies
Venture Capitalists, Angel, Peer-to-Peer and Personal Investors
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We take pride in our ability to learn the fundamentals of virtually any industry. Primarily our focus is in Cannabis, Business Start-Ups, Entrepreneurship, and Meal Prepping Businesses.
Every situation is unique. However, some fairly common steps include the following:
• Initial discussion to understand your basic needs.
• Review your existing materials (draft business plans, financials, market research, competitor research, etc.).
• Follow-up discussion to clarify details and agree upon the scope and fees for the project.
• Several in-depth discussions to better understand the details, develop strategies, and agree on all major elements of the business plan and financial model.
• Conduct additional research, as needed.
• Incorporate your revenue and expense models into the financial model, and explain how it works so that you can take “ownership” of the financials.
• Finalize all deliverables.
• Coach you on the best way to deliver a presentation and on how to address questions.
Depending on how we structure the project, you should expect to spend anywhere from 10-30 hours on the process over the course of a typical engagement.