Ceally mentors entrepreneurs to break through barriers and achieve financial freedom
CEALLY'S UNIQUE MENTORSHIP STYLE
Throughout the last few years, Ceally has created a lifechanging income for herself and family. She has mentored many entrepreneurs in 200 countries to shift their mindsets and take massive action in creating time and financial freedom.
Ceally went from broke and barely making it to a blossoming career in the cannabis industry within 10 months. By 2018, she hit her first 6-figure month and has now helped over a dozen entrepreneurs make 6 figures and 60+ of others make multiple 5 figures.
She understands what it’s like to NOT make enough money, be purpose driven, make an impact and have a roadmap to building a successful empire. To help as many entrepreneurs as possible, Ceally has developed turnkey solutions to help you achieve success!
This is why Ceally offers mentorship to entrepreneurs, cannabis lovers, parents and network marketers. She can help you develop a winning entrepreneurial mindset and bust through limitations that have held you back from finally reaching the success you’ve always wanted.
WHO CEALLY MENTORS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, hiring a mentor can encourage and empower you in personal development; help you to identify and achieve career goals; help to identify and correct gaps in generic skills and knowledge; and increase your confidence.
A trusted mentor can help you do the following: Gain valuable advice – Mentors can offer valuable insight into what it takes to get ahead. Advance your career A mentor helps you stay focused and on track in your career through advice, skills development, networking, and so on.
First and foremost, you’re looking for someone who’s interested in mentoring. Other than that prerequisite, it’s up to you to identify what kind of person you’re looking for. Here are some questions to consider:
• Are you looking for someone local? Is it important for you to meet in person?
• Are you looking for someone with a particular skillset? Or who works in a particular field?
• What kind of time commitment are you looking for?
• What’s important to you in terms of personality? For example, would you like to be mentored by someone who is outgoing and boisterous, or calm and soft-spoken?
• What do you want to gain from the relationship? For example, do you need guidance on a specific project or could you use ongoing support making a career transition?